I am not very good at this astrology thing, but, we are still stuck in that retrograde; which means I still need to work through some stuff. This is not easy for this Arian Redhead. I prefer enjoying my surroundings or exploring, singing, dancing or sharing some good company and good wine. I am an action kind of girl, not a reflective one. And I really need to find other things to write about!
But, to be a better person for me and my loved ones, this is a process I must endure. So, one of my projects is listing 10 things I want to achieve in my journey. So here is another list for you. Enjoy!
- To be loved as much, if not more than I love. Nothing feels more comforting and secure, knowing you are surrounded by those who love you for all that you are.
- Be confident within myself. I have been through some experiences that have knocked me off my patootie but that is the past. The future is now. I must learn to be strong on my own 2 feet. I tend to get myself worked up and that poor hamster is running in circles and I turn a mole-hill into a mountain.
- Be caring of others and be okay when it isn’t so appreciated. I have always been caring to the point of neglecting myself, and I love doing and thinking of others, it fills my cup of happiness. Sometimes the receiver might not seem so appreciative, or they just don’t realize. I need to learn that balance of doing things because i want to without neglecting me.
- The courage to explore the unknown. This can go in so many directions. We’ll start with my need to be in control. This was shoved down my skull since I was a very young adult. Being a young mom probably didn’t help much either. Certain situations that I ended up in, I lost control of how I was treated and how I was portrayed of myself. I was always told how to be or act. This is probably going to be my hardest purge. Let it go man, just let it go. So diving into the unknown can be pretty frightening. I have done it a few times out of sheer necessity, and it took every ounce of intrepidity I owned. I will interject though, when I lose my temper, common sense and thought go completely out the window and I will just charge forward like a bat out of hell.
- Completely trust my intuition. I have a strong intuition and I second guess myself almost every time. If I would just shut up already and listen to what my body is telling me, there would be no problem. Really need to work on that one too.
- Expand and explore the great talents that Spirit has given me. I am a loving, compassionate person. I am an artist by my writing and having a knack of putting things together that fit. When my head is clear I can see things logically and figure out the dilemma diplomatically. Key words here, clear head.
- Be brave and strong enough to speak up and protect what is right. Even if I am the only one standing, do not be afraid; hold fast for what I believe is to be true and righteous.
- Be compassionate and understanding of other’s feelings and beliefs. Sometimes stuff just falls out of my mouth, it might just be a fleeting thought, but it stayed there long enough for me to spit out something negative of another Me of all people should be better at this than I actually am.
- To recognize the needs of others without encroaching on their integrity. This is another biggy. See number 4. The need to be in control; I have a real bad habit of just taking over and doing things for other people. I did this to my kids and now they second guess themselves on a daily basis. (Bad mommy. ) I don’t have to be any one else any more but to be me. This involves the complete tearing down and rebuilding with better stuff. Respect boundaries, keep calm and vibe on.
- Last but not least, to see the beauty in all things. I think I am pretty good at this except when I’m not. When life is falling apart all around me, I need to take a step back and see and appreciate all of God’s wonderful gifts.
Okay, lesson plan for today is finished. I do have a bunch more lessons and things to work through, but one thing nice is I can set my own schedule. Thanks for listening to another rambling and please comment. I would love to hear your thoughts!